Monday, March 2, 2015

Mitch McKee

Mitch McKee 

Mitch McKee was  a freshmen in high school and he found out his father had an incurable cancer so he decided to win the states wrestling competition to relieve his dad from remembering about his disease. So he trained everyday and finally worked his way up to the competition in till he won. I think what Mitch did for his father was inspiring. I wish I had the inspiration to do that for my father when I was in boxing and seeing him do that for his father makes me want to start boxing again.  This also reminds me of a time when i was in school and i had an asthma attack and i was then hospitalized for a week because I was not breathing properly and my little brother said he would pass a video game for me so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble and try to pass it I that was pretty cool too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment