Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

Final Part 1 


  1. What are some things you liked about this class?  I liked the fun student success statement we did ever day. 
  2. What are some things you did not like about this class? I didnt like that we didnt get more time to read our journals. 
  3. Recommendations for improving this class? I recommend an extra minute of reading our journals. 
  4. Did you really try your best in this class? I absolutely did even though i see that i could have done better. 
  5. Are you reading your life planning goals every day for at least two minutes? yes I am. 
  6. Are you committed to being a CTR person? Yes I am because it is the right and only way to do things and it will lead me to a healthy and well future. 
  7. What will you remember about this class? I will remember my teacher Mr. Haymore because he is one of the factors that contributed in helping me graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment