Wednesday, December 17, 2014

New Media Evaluation

New Media Evaluation 

A. What I liked about this class was that we had our own blogs and we can speak our minds. Another thing I liked was that we had our 100 plus goals notebook because it kept me determined. There isn't much that i disliked about this course because it wasn't much of a hard course it was more like do what you have to do and pass the class. 

B. An improvement I can think of for this class would be less typing tutor and more setting goals because if you think about it, we should all be able to type at a good pace it is a must to know how. I think more time to read our goals and set them because it helped me keep on track and i'm sure if I had more time I would be doing better things than just one goal or two goals a week. 

C. I truly gave this class my all potential. 

D. Yes, I am reading my goals everyday for at least two minutes. In the morning I read them and then before I go to bed.

E. Yes I am committed to being a  CTR person because its helped me keep on track and i accomplish my goals faster. 

F. I will not smoke, drink, lie or break any law to keep a healthy body mind and spirit i will also choose the right. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment