Thursday, May 28, 2015

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement


"A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder"

Image result for thomas carlyle
Thomas Carlyle

I agree with Carlyle because if you have no goals set for yourself you will have nothing to do and nothing to look forward to. For example my main goal this year is to graduate and I cant do that if I didn't have it as my set goal because I would have been lazy and not done my homework every night studied every day and just show up to class when ever I'm not sick. A person without goals is someone who is doing nothing in life but lazying around and freeloading off people. A person with goal is a lawyer or a respected professional like Mr. Haymore my New Media teacher. Now that is a man with many goals and I respect that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment