Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Six Pillars Of Character

"The Six Pillars Of Character "



                                            Image result for the six pillars of character
 A. Trustworthiness
- To be a trusty person to be easily trusted with any thing or task. For example, being trusted with the presidents safety.
   
B. Respect
- Respecting others and being respected. Admiration. For example, I respect you for taking that bullet for me
.  
 C. Responsibility
- To be responsibly to take upon yourself. For example, you are held responsible if you're gerbil dies. 

 D. Fairness
- to be fair with others to treat everyone the same way. For example, you all get an equal amount of  five cookies.

 E. Caring
- to be caring and sympathetic with others. For example, If someone needs a shoulder to cry on that shoulder should be yours. 

F. Citizenship
- Being a good citizen  For example, Choose the right. 

I think my character as a whole has a great distribution of each pillar. For example I am a very trusted person in my community, I give my respect and get respect back, I am always responsible and take responsibility for my actions, I fair with everyone, I love to be caring and love to listen, that in which make me a good citizen with great citizenship. 




No comments:

Post a Comment